Business Development Executive
FOXMINDS Solutions LLC is looking for bright candidates to join its Sales and Business Development Department.
Department: Business Development
Job title: Business Development Executive
Reports to: Managing Partner
Expiration of job analysis: May 2021
The Business Development Executive will play a vital role in advising new IT Solutions and Managed Services plans to clients through a variety of strategies to support their growth and expansion. The Business Development Executive role, is to utilize professional selling skills to generate leads, cultivate client relationships and offer IT solutions that empower users and operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions that add business values
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements, preparing/presenting proposals and closing new accounts in targeted verticals
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective Managed Services opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers.
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting, social media tools), and meet potential clients online/offline to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs
- Develop and maintain Sales plan ensuring achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Network and actively participate in User Groups, Associations, and online discussions in targeted verticals
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to generate new leads via vendors and distribution houses, understand competitors, End to End’s market position, and identify event opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the Managing Partner regarding performance, sales activity reports and account strategy concerns
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to creatively develop ongoing Sales Scripting whether for Cold Calling, Emails, Presentations, White Papers, RFP’s & unique proposals.
- Manage all activities through the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
NB: This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent presentation and communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with peers as well as executive level management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responses to customer requests.
- Demonstrate ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
FOXMINDS Solutions LLC is looking for bright Systems Engineers to join its IT Services Department.
Terms of employment:
Department: IT Services Department
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Reports to: Director of IT Solutions
Expiration of Job Analysis: March 2021
Location: Based in Lebanon. Could be called to short term missions abroad
Qualified candidates should meet the following criteria:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Sciences or any equivalent degree from a reputable university
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Resourceful, strong problem‐solving skills with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Network operating systems (Windows Server, Linux)
- LAN, WAN technologies, VLANs, IP networking, including the ability to analyze network behavior, performance and application issues
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge in network security solutions such as firewalls, IPSec, VPN, antivirus gateway, UTM & IDS/IPS
- Appliance based Server/firewall/WAN load balancers.
- WAN Optimization systems and Applications Acceleration systems
- Email Systems
- Microsoft/Cisco/VMware or any other Certifications are a plus
Please email CVs to email@example.com. Include “Systems Engineer” in your email subject. Only Short listed candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply for a position with FOXMINDS, please fill in the form below and attach your CV.
Your application will be included in our database and if shortlisted you will be notified for an interview.